Blog Categories:

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Black Dog Marketplace Shopping!


While turning on the lights this morning, Ted walked by and caught me studying an item in one of the Marketplace booths and asked 'Are you shopping?' with a grin.

I realized that I actually shop all day long while I'm here :) It's hard not to, really... with so many fun things to take in and new finds arriving daily. So I thought I'd share a few of the things that have caught my eye recently while shopping (I mean, working)... Andrew, dear husband, please take note!


One of my favorite paintings from "Devereaux House" - danish landscape $350.


One of two antique Danish pine twin beds from "Lost and Found Again" - $1150 for the set.



Bronze Faux Wood Hat Tree from "The Vintage Life" - $220.


Drinko'Matic - Andrew, this one is for you!


Locally made cabinet by Tom Agnew which would rival any home furnishings catalog that arrives in your mailbox - $175 .


Elephant made from recycled metal from Mexico - $95.


"Precious Porkers" by regional artist Gill Pollard - $225.


Hey Diddle Diddle! from "Windmill Art & Curios" - $28.


This would be very appropriate in our home. Another from "Windmill Art & Curio" - $15.


My favorite 'Thank You for Not Smoking" sign from "Windmill Art & Curio" - $22.


Small Butcher Block Table / Island from "Martinique" - sale price $210.
Note: Martinique is moving at the end of the month,
all items are 40% OFF!


This would look amazing in our guest room!
Side chair from "magnolia" - sale price $234.
* note: all items 15% thru the end of the month


The Grandin Village Community Market is opening May 1st, baskets from Medina Market would be perfect to help us cart our groceries home! Bonus: the one pictured on the right has short handles AND long handles - $24, basket on the left $28.


How cute is this? Wee pottery pitcher from "Red Rooster Antiques" - $30.


Fun, oversized candle sconces from "Belle Maison" would fit right in on our porch - $42 each.

One of my favorite new additions to the Marketplace is Edith Blanche(pictured at top)... thanks to Edie-B, I can now shop AND find a card, all in one place...while at work :)

The Marketplace is growing... we'll keep you updated with new finds!
In the meantime, come in and see us:
Black Dog Salvage

No comments: