Blog Categories:

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Looking for a tub to wash your dog? Look no further!


Vintage 'Standard' Mini Tub & Shelf Back Sink w/ Chrome Legs
TUB SOLD & on its way to the Jersey Shore...

I can't help but smile when I see this tub. Pictures do not do it justice. It's just so darn cute (only 42" long) ... and useful! Great for a mudroom to wash off your feet, your dogs, soak your plants, or clean off anything mucky before heading into the house... or use it for a bath tub for your little ones... I would have loved something like this when I was little! It's also useful for grown-ups, too... although I'm sure it would be a quick dip but also a great shower base for tight spaces.
We also have the matching shelf back sink w/ chrome legs. They were made by 'Standard' (American Standard) I believe the color is Seafoam?
Check out the listing in our Ebay Store.



No comments: